Our specialist unit for valuations has successfully operated at the interface between technology and business for over 30 years, both at home and abroad.
Our experienced team of experts is at your disposal.
Specially trained engineers from various disciplines produce expert opinions for companies, authorities, courts, communities and private persons.
Expert advice on compensation :
- in cases of public encroachment on private and/or corporate property in connection with road-building, urban renewal, canals and railways
Property and plant valuations:
- for all occasions, for companies, insurance companies, banks, financial authorities, courts, private people
Determining insurable value:
- in the form of EDP agreement on insured fire value for buildings, technical and commercial equipment, for insurers and agents
Monetary assessment of damage:
- assessment of damage, e.g. after water damage, documenting the extent of the damage, estimates, determining the cause, suggestions for remediation
- building measures
- impairment of value, technical/commercial impairment of value, mercantile impairment of value
Valuation of fire damage
Damage caused by flooding
- on building measures, management work
- for machines and operating equipment
- on purchase or sale, corporate transfer, for collateral purposes, in mergers and much more
Copyright © 2003-2018 by TÜV Rheinland AG - All rights reserved.
Last Updated: 17.02.2012
A sample of our projects in structural and civil engineering as PDF-Files todownload
The TÜV Rheinland LGA Bautechnik GmbH tests and certifies, but the company itself is also certified. more