... and structural engineering
|| Building products, fronts ...
We test, monitor, certify and assess building components and constructions
- concrete, reinforced and pre-stressed concrete, masonry, steel and wood
- concrete products, such as paving stones, pavement units, chimney mouldings
- freeze/thaw alternating testing of concrete products
- approval tests for wall building blocks
- producing building supervisory test certificates for means of attachment
- classification of special nails, in accordance with DIN 1052-2
- strengthening building components, loading stress tests in situ
- attachment methods
- prefabricated parts in steel and pre-stressed concrete
- monitoring of the manufacture of wooden prefabricated housing elements
- load-bearing glass constructions
- producing expert opinions for the above sectors
In many areas, the LGA is a recognised PÜZ body (testing, monitoring and certification).
The Würzburg laboratory is accredited to DIN EN 45001 and its QM system is certified to DIN EN 9001.
With our qualified staff and the use of the latest technology, we can provide the highest levels of quality.
We give highest priority to impartiality, objectivity and confidentiality.
Copyright © 2003-2018 by TÜV Rheinland AG - All rights reserved.
Last Updated: 17.02.2012
The TÜV Rheinland LGA Bautechnik GmbH tests and certifies, but the company itself is also certified. more