|| Building Materials
The number of building materials and materials used in construction is growing rapidly, as the areas of application are expanding, with special ways of using materials.
You may be a manufacturer of building materials, an importer or exporter, a construction company or engineer's office, preparing or handling tenders, or a constructor (federal commissioner, state or municipal commissioner or private body) and require informed opinions on the characteristics of building materials, conformity with standards, approvals, market requirements, use and other agreements.
We can test, supervise, certify and inspect building materials for you, we can train or advise you, and these services are not limited to Germany. With our contacts with institutes all over the world, we can always help on the spot. Expertise, neutrality, objectivity, and discretion are our watchwords.
If you want information on:
- bonding agents such as cement, limestone, anhydrite, plaster, etc.,
- additives for concrete and mortar,
- screed-wall mortar of all kinds, tile adhesive ...,
- ceramic building materials such as chimney flues, ...,
- lightweight aggregates and mineral insulation materials such as bloating clay, perlite products, ...,
- wood working and wood products such as chipboards, plywood, composite boards of all types,
- cement bonded fibre panels, plaster fibre panels and lightweight building boards, concrete roofing tiles,
- assessment of damage in connection with material testing
then please contact us.
Copyright © 2003-2018 by TÜV Rheinland AG - All rights reserved.
Last Updated: 17.02.2012
The TÜV Rheinland LGA Bautechnik GmbH tests and certifies, but the company itself is also certified. more