|| Structural engineering
Testing of Materials (building materials, building products)
We test, supervise, and certify building materials, building components and building products for you.
Damaged buildings or constructions - construction flaws? We carry out assessments, securing of evidence, technical acceptance of buildings and monitoring of all kinds.
Geotechnics and Building: Structural analysis
Building site inspections, stability calculations, foundation advice, construction monitoring and technical tests are carried out for earthworks and foundations.
Civil engineering: International Projects
The Civil Engineering Department (Devision: International Projects) of LGA supports partners in the civil engineering branch of trade and industry, as well as clients from the public and private sector, in their efforts to maintain standards relating to safety, quality and the protection of the environment, and to improve their capacity to compete in both national and international markets.
Road and rail construction
Evaluation or new construction of earthworks requires specific inspection of the area, planning and supervision of building materials and methods.
- geotechnics for road and rail construction
- soil and rock mechanics laboratory
- bituminous building materials and road markings
- mineral road building materials and concrete
- RAP road testing facility
For further information please see:
- structural analysis
- building materials database (ecologically tested building products)
- general building supervisory test certificates
- experts in the area of water separation
- publications of the Geotechnical Institute
- building technology info to download