... underground engineering
|| Special surface and
As well as conventional methods of producing slopes and foundations, specialised methods are also used, which call for extra tests and assessments:
- testing anchors for fitness of use,
- carrying out tensile tests on soil pins,
- monitoring and carrying out pile trial loadings,
- acceptance of soil improvement measures,
- dimensioning supporting walls and nails,
- pre-measuring or checking of supporting constructions to be greened over,
- preparing safety measures for defective constructions and
- checking and offering consultancy on underpinnings.
Copyright © 2003-2010 by LGA - All rights reserved.
Webmaster - Imprint - Privacy
Last Updated: 17.02.2012
A sample of our projects in structural and civil engineering as PDF-Files todownload
The TÜV Rheinland LGA Bautechnik GmbH tests and certifies, but the company itself is also certified. more