Water management - flood protection - hydraulic engineering - hydro-geology
Hydro-geological examinations are an essential component of legal processes where water is involved. We assess the effects of workings on ground water conditions and dimension all necessary plant accordingly.
We can advise you on any necessary water management measures, from planning to implementation.
Our experts can provide both private expert opinion in water management and publicly appointed and sworn expert opinion in the field of water management:
- consultancy, planning, going to tender and site management for hydrogeological examinations and hydro-technical projects,
- ground water questions, construction in ground water,
- water retention, lowering, repeated seepage, optimising well locations, ground water measurement, hydraulic trials, hydrothermia, water chemistry
- acceptance of ground water utility plant,
- geological, hydro-geological and hydrological area analyses,
- preparation and back-up for legal applications involving water,
- hydraulic engineering, flood protection, environmental compatibility testing,
- ground water models, spread of pollution in ground water.
Our high-performance mathematical ground water model can simulate ground water flow and transport of pollutants, in order to forecast how natural ground water flow can be affected by construction work, as well as other seepage flow analysis, including the spread of ground water contamination.
- Construction technology info to download
Copyright © 2003-2010 by LGA - All rights reserved.
Webmaster - Imprint - Privacy
Last Updated: 17.02.2012
A sample of our projects in structural and civil engineering as PDF-Files todownload
The TÜV Rheinland LGA Bautechnik GmbH tests and certifies, but the company itself is also certified. more