|| Earthwork and hydraulic engineering
Barrages, dams, seepage, waste landfills
We supply the following services for builders/owners, construction companies and authorities:
- examination of soil conditions,
- laboratory and field testing of rock and soil samples,
- earth static calculations,
- measuring programs,
- building supervision, in-house, outside and special check monitoring,
- testing and consultancy,
- checking the condition of old hydraulic engineering equipment.
Landfill construction places high demands on geotechnics, the most important being:
- site inquiries and assessment,
- testing the suitability of mineral building materials,
- test sites for sealing systems,
- building supervision for quality assurance,
- checking all geotechnical measures,
- geotechnical examination of old landfills,
- testing the suitability of geosynthetic materials,
- research work in the field of landfill construction.
Technical details such as:
- sealing constructions,
- drains and filters,
- drainage piping and manholes,
- geotextiles and synthetic liners
require the greatest attention.
Drainage systems and seepage:
- hydrogeological examination (soil conditions, ground water, chemical process)
- capacity calculations
- planning the system or
- assessment of damage.
Copyright © 2003-2010 by LGA - All rights reserved.
Webmaster - Imprint - Privacy
Last Updated: 17.02.2012
A sample of our projects in structural and civil engineering as PDF-Files todownload
The TÜV Rheinland LGA Bautechnik GmbH tests and certifies, but the company itself is also certified. more